Privacy & Cookies Policy
Last updated: [insert date]
SAVALAN – ASPI Winery LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates savalan.az (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information we receive from users of the Site.
What we collect:
The information we collect from user of the Site includes, but not limited to the following:
- Your preferences for products, services or other interest when you tell us what they are – or when we assume what they are, depending on how you use our products and services;
- Information about the date, time and duration of your internet browsing, your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit and your approximate location at the time of browsing;
- Information about how often you visit our Site;
We require this information to provide high quality service and if you reject or fail to share such information as requested, we may be unable to deliver you the services in full.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from the Site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Sharing and Disclosure of collected information
We may disclose and transfer the collected information to and use the information for the following purposes:
- Share with our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, business associates, service providers, and other persons who we consider appropriate, in connection with the services and products provided to or requested by you.
- Share with partner organizations so they can contact you about their products and services like marketing and research, distribution etc.
- If we’re reorganized or sold to another organization, we may transfer any information we hold to that organization.
- Share with government and/or regulators when/if required by law;
- Transfer the collected information to other companies or service providers in countries outside Azerbaijan. This may happen if our suppliers or service providers are based outside Azerbaijan, or if you use our services and products while visiting other countries.
Where permitted by applicable local law, we may also disclose the collected information to third parties: (i) when required by law, by court order, or in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry; (ii) to an investigative body; (iii) to enforce our agreements with you; (iv) when requested by other government or law enforcement authorities; (v) with your express consent, or, (vi) pursuant to our good faith belief that disclosure is required by law or otherwise necessary to the establishment of legal claims or defenses, to obtain legal advice, to exercise and defend our legal rights, to protect our rights or property and those of our subsidiaries or associated companies, or to protect the life, body or property of an individual.
Data Retention and Disposal
The information that has been collected will be stored for as long as we have to by law. If there’s no legal requirement, we’ll only store it for as long as we need it until express request from you is received on complete deletion of such information.
If other organizations provide us with services or a service on our behalf require the collected information, we’ll make sure their security measures correspond to the ones used at SAVALAN – ASPI Winery LLC and the information is processed only the way we authorize. Our security teams constantly check them to make sure they comply with our security requirements.
Our Commitment to Security
SAVALAN – ASPI Winery LLC security team constantly reviews and improves the activities and tools used to protect the information from unauthorized access, accidental loss, disclosure, destruction, or any other security breaches.
Examples of the security measures we may provide include:
- Strong physical security at facilities where the data is stored;
- Limiting access to the data to employees who need that access to perform their jobs
- Providing company-wide training on privacy and data security.